- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We’re a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices.
We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents “graduate” support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
About the role
We’re looking for a superstar Team Leader (who understands what it takes to motivate and lead a team and has experience in doing so) to sit within our Support Team at our Porto-based office or work remotely from any other city in Portugal.
Please submit your CV in English.
What you will be doing
- Managing and mentoring customer support agents across the EMEA region Ensuring individuals and teams meet SLA targets
- Providing our users with an outstanding customer experience via our in-app live chat - it is part of our mission to make Revolut users feel secure whilst using our service
- Representing Revolut online at all times
- Collaborating with other teams across London and Moscow to tackle any customers’ issues Run and implement projects to improve customer experience
- Analysing customer data to make informed decisions
What you’ll need
- Fluency in English and at least one other European language
- Prior customer support experience is a must
- At least 1 year of experience in managing a team (5 -10 FTEs)
- Experience in leading on a project
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution and support best practices
- Empathy and love for helping people
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
- Self-learner, independent problem-solver
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven record of improving SLAs for support teams
- Experience working with data analysis and dashboards
- Strong communication skills, great numeracy and IT skills
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Private medical care
- Daily meal allowance
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.