- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We’re looking for a skilled Technical Service Operations Lead to manage operations teams (up to 100 employees) and collaborate with product teams.
This role is about developing a firm foundation for our operations and continuing to innovate on ways to scale it quickly and effortlessly. We want you to focus particularly on our customer satisfaction and process compliance in this role by finding a balance between consistency and positive experiences for all our customers.
Location: you can work from any of the below states in India
1. Maharashtra ( Mumbai)
2. Delhi ( Delhi)
3. Karnataka (Bengaluru)
4. Haryana (Gurgaon)
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of Team Leaders group with responsibility for separate products (up to 50 employees)
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly operations KPI review and management
- Develop a process for improving user CSAT without sacrificing quality parameters
- Help build and implement processes and standards for delivery through the global network
- Demonstrate excellent business analytics to perform root cause analysis activities
- Align strategic program objectives
- Responsibility for managing the performance of Team Leaders, coach and mentor them to reach their potential, always leading by example
- Data Analysis of trending issues and continuous improvement of processes
- Ensure correct implementation of staff training, quality assurance, development and performance programs in conjunction with Training Leads and Operational Manager
- Drive continuous Support Improvement and Improve Problem Resolution times
- Work with Product Owners to resolve any backend app errors
- Incident Management as well as escalations to vendors
What you will need
- Experience in managing up to 30-50 employees
- People management experience with strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent technical and analytical aptitude
- SQL skills
- Good understanding of crisis management framework
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to go “Above and Beyond” the daily expectations of role duties when required
- Track record of resolving mobile application errors would be beneficial
- Knowledge, understanding of frontend/backend would be beneficial
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Queue, spike and Backlog management experience
- Some international travel might be required
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.