- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We’re a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices.
We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents “graduate” support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
About the role
We’re looking for a skilled Technical Service Operations Lead to manage operations teams (up to 100 employees) and collaborate with product teams. A person in this role is responsible for Technical Operations Stream (bugs / outages / technical issues filtering) and working closely (functional management) with Engineering Team and CTO.
This role is about developing a firm foundation for our operations and continuing to innovate on ways to scale it quickly and effortlessly. We want you to focus particularly on our customer satisfaction and process compliance in this role by finding a balance between consistency and positive experiences for all our customers.
In addition, this role will be assisting in building out the function globally. You’ll need to combine a sharp eye and discipline for delivery with a creative and process driven mindset to seek out and solve some of our most complex global challenges.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of Team Leaders group with responsibility for separate products (up to 30 employees)
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly operations KPI review and management
- Develop a process for improving user CSAT without sacrificing quality parameters
- Help build and implement processes and standards for delivery through the global network
- Demonstrate excellent business analytics to perform root cause analysis activities
- Align strategic program objectives
- Responsibility for managing the performance of Team Leaders, coach and mentor them to reach their potential, always leading by example
- Data Analysis of trending issues and continuous improvement of processes
- Ensure correct implementation of staff training, quality assurance, development and performance programs in conjunction with Training Leads and Operational Manager
- Drive continuous Support Improvement and Improve Problem Resolution times
- Work with Product Owners to resolve any backend app errors
- Incident Management as well as escalations to vendors
What You’ll Need
- Experience in managing up to 30-50 employees
- People management experience with strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent technical and analytical aptitude
- SQL skills or ITIL certification
- Good understanding of crisis management framework
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to go “Above and Beyond” the daily expectations of role duties when required
- Track record of resolving mobile application errors would be beneficial
- Knowledge, understanding of frontend/backend would be beneficial
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in stressful situations
- Queue, spike and Backlog management experience
- Some international travel might be required
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and guidance from our team.
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.