- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We’re looking for a master multitasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat, self-starter attitude. You’ll partner closely with executives in implementing efficient administrative processes to support rapid growth. This role relies heavily on the ability to be highly organized and responsive, with the willingness to meet each challenge directly.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Managing and prioritizing complex calendars, including scheduling meetings and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Drafting updates to the Executive’s organization (including email, memos, documents, presentation decks, and reports as requested or as circumstances dictate)
- Attending meetings, communicating agendas, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Serving as an extension of the Executive, taking on a wide breadth of tasks and responsibilities so that they can refocus on other areas as necessary
- Deepening your understanding of the responsibilities and tendencies of the executive you support so that you can anticipate needs proactively and work autonomously to get ahead of them
- Autonomously navigating shifting priorities and requests
- Proactively contributing insights and ideas that improve team process or culture
- Managing cross-functional projects, programs, and team building events within the Executive’s organization
- 6+ years of experience directly supporting 1 or more executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of cross-functional teams
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment, meet deadlines, and balance multiple requests
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience supporting an executive in Recruiting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.