- Lake Mary, FL
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Clearing Solutions is a dynamic team of Business and Data Analysts under the Robinhood Securities Risk Organization. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who can effectively cope with change and can shift gears comfortably. The candidate will be working under the Business Support workstream and is expected to be comfortable handling a variety of deliverables including Project Management, Access Management, System Issues/Bug Escalations, User Acceptance Testing, and more. The candidate will be responsible for supporting securities clearing processing activities for a back-office broker/dealer including reconciliations and validity checks and should be comfortable working with both business and technology teams as well as external vendors and auditors.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Gather business requirements
- Test new systems and controls
- Support implementation and testing efforts associated with strategic initiatives impacting the business line
- Handle production Support and bug escalations
- Manage Business Continuity and Internal Controls
- Work on different operations related projects, define scope, set timelines and overlook the overall progress and operational deliverables from beginning to end
- Attention to Details
- Ability to effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably
- Ability to multitask and take on many projects/tasks at once
- Strong self-starter with ability to work independently and take initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience
- 2+ years of experience in a financial services operations environment
- General understanding of brokerage operations and clearing functions
- Strong technical and data manipulation skills
- Solid communication and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing environments
- 2+ years of experience in a Broker/Dealer environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Management Information Systems, or Business Management
- Series 7 License
- SQL, Python or MS Access knowledge
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).