- Westlake, TX
- Tempe, AZ
- Lake Mary, FL
- Denver, CO
- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- Oct. 3, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Management (WFM) Capacity Planning/Forecast Analyst‚ someone who is passionate about their work, understands how to manage customer contacts across a network of contact centers, and has the ability to contribute new innovations within the Robinhood Workforce Optimization & Analytics Team.
In this role, you will work across multiple workforce management fields including interval level forecasting, scheduling, proficient level reporting, and optimizing workforce in contact center environments. You will support and own proactive tactical workforce management responses to address service level challenges. You will also face a wide range of problem-solving situations mainly focused on Robinhood’s specialty teams starting with short-term forecasting, allocations, and reporting.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Developing short-term volume forecasts by site and skills to achieve service level commitments
- Leading weekly forecast review meetings with business partners to communicate volume requirements for next week and provide directions to optimize resources
- Building ongoing forecasts vs. actual analysis and efficiency to ensure sufficient staffing levels
- Providing analysis on historical metrics and performance
- Creating ad-hoc reports to help drawing impactful insights
- Bachelor’s degree in business, analytics, statistics, or related field
- 3+ years’ proven experience in workforce management/contact center forecasting
- 2+ years experience in data analytics and project management
- 1+ year experience using a WFM software (Aspect, Calabrio, or Nice )
- Ability to articulately present analytics insights to leadership
- Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Master’s Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration)
- Advanced skills using data analytics tools ( Googlesheet, Excel, Python or R)
- Ability to translate data into substantial analysis and business insight
- Proficient in SQL and Looker
- Experience across typical workforce management subject areas: interval level forecast, scheduling, proficient level reporting skills, and experience optimizing workforce in contact center environments
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $93,000 to $109,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates will also be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award of 15% of their earnings pursuant to Robinhood’s applicable bonus plan. Please note that this information is only provided publicly for candidates in Colorado, but the role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).