- Lake Mary, FL
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is committed to provide extraordinary service to our customers while fulfilling complex operational clearing functions. We are looking for a Clearing Operations Associate that will enhance our ability to conduct thorough reconciliations, quality assurance testing, and close collaboration with the team’s partners.
As a member of the Clearing Communications team, you will be a subject matter expert in all things related to Statements, Proxies and Prospectus. You will be working with both management and individual contributors to ensure objectives are consistently met.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Conduct daily reconciliations for shareholder notifications sent to customers, including proxies and prospectus
- Routinely perform quality assurance testing for customer statements
- Assist in managing our relationship with third party vendors
- Work alongside partners across the firm on relevant projects and requests
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical and data manipulation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to learn quickly, think critically, and apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues and implement process improvements
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent brokerage experience
- General understanding of brokerage operation and clearing functions
- Series 7 license
- Familiarity with FINRA rule 2231
- Knowledge of proxy and prospectus life cycle
- 2+ years of brokerage experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Management Information Systems, or Business Management
- SQL, Python or MS Access knowledge
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).