- Westlake, TX
- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
The Financial Crimes Team at Robinhood works across a number of verticals in an effort to protect our customers, and ensure compliance with all relevant Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions rules and regulations. As our Team of passionate professionals continues to evolve the program, we are focused on leveraging innovative thinking and technology to create a best-in-class Financial Crimes Program .
As a Transaction Monitoring Surveillance Analyst, you’ll play an essential role in ensuring Robinhood customer money movements and cryptocurrency transactions are being appropriately reviewed and escalated to meet regulatory expectations.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Conduct surveillance reviews of incoming and outgoing customer money movements, including ATM transactions, ACH, and debit card transactions.
- Conduct surveillance reviews of incoming and outgoing cryptocurrency transactions.
- Determine if customer activity requires escalation for further AML review.
- Communicate to management activity that requires immediate attention.
- Help identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, in a related field
- 1-5+ years working in Surveillance or related compliance function
- Strong knowledge of Transaction Monitoring surveillance across various products (e.g. Crypto, cash products, etc.)
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Experience reviewing Cryptocurrency transactions through Chainalysis or other blockchain surveillance vendors
- Knowledge of Actimize Transaction Monitoring or other vendor solutions (e.g. Oracle Mantas)
- FINRA Series 7
- General financial services industry experience as a regulator, within compliance, audit, or risk.
- ACAMS certification
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).