- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for a Workforce Planning Analyst to help us build the Workforce Planning capability at Robinhood. This role is vital in helping us structure and report on headcount and people data, enabling leaders across Robinhood to make informed decisions about their teams. If you have a passion for people data and are energized at the idea of building something new at a fast growing company, let’s talk!
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lay a strong foundation for the future of Workforce Planning Analytics at Robinhood.
- Wrangle Data to Enable Accurate Reporting: Leverage SQL to integrate data from disparate sources and construct data structures that support comprehensive views of the headcount lifecycle
- Collaborate with Recruiting and HR analysts to understand current landscape, leverage existing data/reporting, and identify gaps
- Support the Annual Headcount Planning Cycle by delivering current headcount reporting and allocation templates to senior leaders
- 5+ years experience in data analytics
- 2+ years experience in Workforce Planning, Resource Management, People Analytics
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data and reports from multiple systems
- Experience building dashboards and reporting using Google Sheets, Tableau, etc.
- Lead with collaboration in mind, finding solutions that move all of our cross functional partners forward
- Experience with Workday, Salesforce, Greenhouse and other HRIS systems
- Experience working and learning in a high growth, fast-paced environment
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).