- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Buying & Merchandising
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the Role
We are looking for a talented and energetic buyer to join our Procurement team. This role will engage with several cross-functional internal and external groups, including but not limited to: Procurement (Sourcing and Operations), Accounting (Corporate Accounting and Accounts Payable), Commercial Legal, various business units and vendors. This role will report directly to the Procurement Operations Manager.
- Your day-to-day will involve:
- Creating purchase requisitions and overseeing the process to PO creation, executing contracts and PO issuance inline with Robinhood’s procurement policy and processes
- Flagging any delayed/aging requests
- Gathering necessary vendor information for vendor onboarding and proactively handling vendor records
- Ensuring accuracy of contracts before execution and upload contracts in the centralized contracts lifecycle management tool.
- Documenting procurement operations processes and procedures and developing and maintaining training materials
- Building fully-automated/semi-automated solutions or streamlining manual processes to solve operational pain-points
- Analyzing data and establishing operational SLAs to measure improvements and develop cross-functional accountability
- Investigating and reconciling rogue invoices from our vendors
- Partnering with procurement managers to respond to any general enquiries from business partners
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects, as necessary
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 or more years of work experience at a fast-paced company
- Has a general understanding of a mature procure to pay process and eProcurement tools (e.g., Coupa, Ariba, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, and work effectively in an environment that is constantly changing
- A sense of urgency and willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Fintech or financial services experience
- Hands on operating experience with eProcurement tools (e.g., Coupa, Ariba, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).