- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Buying & Merchandising
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the Role
We are looking for a talented and energetic buyer to join our Procurement team. This role will engage with several cross-functional internal and external groups, including but not limited to: Procurement (Sourcing and Operations), Accounting (Corporate Accounting and Accounts Payable), Commercial Legal, various business units and vendors. This role will report directly to the Director of Procurement Operations.
- Your day-to-day will involve:
- Creating purchase requisitions and overseeing the process to PO creation and PO issuance inline with Robinhood’s procurement policy and processes.
- Flagging any delayed/aging requests.
- Gathering necessary information for vendor onboarding and proactively managing vendor records.
- Ensuring accuracy of contracts before execution and uploading contracts in the centralized contracts lifecycle management tool.
- Documenting procurement operations processes and procedures. Developing and maintaining training materials for vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Building automated solutions and/or streamlining manual processes to solve operational pain-points.
- Analyzing data and establishing operational SLAs to measure improvements and develop cross-functional accountability.
- Partnering with Sourcing Managers to respond to any general enquiries from business partners
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects, as necessary.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 or more years of work experience at a fast-paced company
- Has a general understanding of a mature procure to pay process and eProcurement tools (e.g., Coupa, Oracle, etc.)
- Hands-on operating experience with eProcurement tools (e.g., Coupa, Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, and work effectively in an environment that is constantly changing
- A sense of urgency and willing to go the extra mile
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
Fintech or financial services experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).