- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Data Science
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Benchmarking team works cross functionally to help advise our customer strategy as well as help prioritize our product development roadmap. Our team runs Robinhood’s company-wide NPS (Net Promoter Score) program, retention & churn programs, recurring market research to understand movements in the Financial market, and a multitude of other customer-analytics-centered programs. This team serves as a thought partner to multiple teams, as well as to the Leadership team, in understanding our customer’s perception of our products and brand, as well as identifying the highest-priorities unmet customer needs and a plan of action to address them.
As we continue to launch new products and expand our user base, we are looking for a Customer Loyalty Analyst to join our team and help us deepen our understanding of Customer Loyalty at Robinhood and in the Financial market at large.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- End-to-end quantitative Loyalty research: support large and sophisticated NPS programs to measure drivers of loyalty. This includes collaborating with cross-functional partners, designing research studies, programming surveys, querying data from our internal databases, as well as developing, testing and analyzing data driven hypotheses. (50%)
- Driving to insights & action: distill research results into meaningful insights and recommendations and present to cross-functional Product teams, as well as senior Leadership. This includes conducting analysis, communicating insights and providing recommendations to influence the partners through process changes, new metrics and dashboards.(25%)
- Data reporting and stewardship: share Research reports company-wide, build intuitive Looker Dashboards that are meaningful for cross-functional partners (Researchers, Designers, PMs etc.), as well as work with the Data team to establish API connections with 3P survey tools. Influence internal data model design and systems that drive towards automating those requests over time.(25%)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience working across business and analytics functions
- BA/BS with a strong quantitative focus
- Strong SQL skills and proficiency in a scripting language such as Python or R
- Experience in creating Looker dashboards from end to end, including writing Looker ML code
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Resourcefulness and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Masters in a quantitative field
- Work experience at top-tier management consulting firm or, and/or experience doing data analytics in a FinTech strategy unit
- Familiar with Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology and experience with survey programs
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis
- Experience with data visualization libraries
- Advanced Data Analysis skills in R/ Python
- Have worked with NLP
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).