- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Design & UI
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for a Product Designer to work on the Robinhood iOS, Android, web products, and marketing. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team that has garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award. The ideal candidate will be able to map out a diverse set of creative solutions and work with leadership to help craft Robinhood’s products.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Leading design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Setting a vision for the user experience and crafting a space for others to collaborate
- Partnering closely with engineering, product, and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Listening to users to develop the right product strategy and solutions that delight our customers
- Rapidly producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Excellent portfolio that demonstrates love and care for their craft
- Strong product sensibility
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes
- Expert level skills in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and Sketch
- Proven experience building excellent consumer-facing mobile and web products
Positive team member that believes in our mission!
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.