- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Design & UI
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
About the team:
Robinhood is looking for a results-driven and strategic program manager to build and run a broker-dealer regulatory compliance training program that drives employee expertise, empowers decision-making, and lowers regulatory risk.
The ideal candidate will partner and collaborate across the company (HR, Learning & Development, and Customer Experience) and within each broker-dealer entity to create custom content and maintain a required compliance training program for all registered representatives and any employee directly interacting with broker-dealer customers.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Designing, creating, and editing online learning material and content suited for a global audience and matching the Robinhood culture and tone
- Utilize instructional design tools such as Storyline 360 authoring tools and Google suite of products to help in bringing designs and learnings to life
- Create engaging training for adult learners, with a focus on acting ethically and maintaining a compliance driven culture.
- Owning the development of relevant, creative, impactful training materials for firm-wide compliance & ethics policies impacting the parent company or its entities’ employees.
- Building or partnering with 3rd party vendors on the development, deployment, and administration of training programs for the firm’s Ethics & Compliance program.
- Partnering with the Parent Company Learning & Development Team to develop, build, and administer core training curriculum for all employees and to develop role specific training for each job family.
- Developing and delivering new hire orientation Ethics & Compliance training.
- Leading cross-functional projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning, and execution across ethics and compliance initiatives and across the organization.
- Project managing with constant communication with stakeholders, teammates, and leadership to help them drive towards timelines and milestones.
- Creativity, clear, concise and communicator
- Proficiency in Storyline 360 authoring tools with instructional systems design models and methodologies, and learning management systems integration and operation
- 4+ years of experience with a financial services company
- Experience building and scaling operations in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Experience creating and delivering training across a global company
- Strong public speaking skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Demonstrated change management, administration, and vendor management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
Series 7, 24, and 63, or the ability to obtain such licenses within the first year
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).