- Lake Mary, FL
- Westlake, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Engineering QA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Brokerage Operations team at Robinhood is responsible for traditional middle office brokerage operations to include Market Operations and Account Operations. Our mission is to deliver an excellent end-customer experience and mitigate firm risk while supporting cutting-edge brokerage and financial products. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Brokerage Operations team and focus on quality. As a Brokerage Operations Specialist (Quality), you’ll be responsible for building out a quality assurance program across the Brokerage Operations department, which is inclusive of new accounts, equities trading, options, account review, and more. You’ll strategize quality by ensuring operational procedures are in line with standard operating procedures, performing assessments and tracking quality metrics, and use data to test and improve SLAs. This role will be critical to ensuring high standards of quality for Robinhood’s introducing broker.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Design and implement a quality assurance program
- Identify and track quality metrics for each function of Robinhood’s introducing broker-dealer
- Build and deliver digestible quality reports
- Maintain and standardize standard operating procedures
- Help assess operational quality and design and track improvement tactics
- Partner with specialists and managers across all areas of brokerage operations to understand workflows
- Identify and support opportunities for quality improvement across the department
- Passion for Robinhood’s products and our mission to democratize access to America’s Financial System
- Ability to learn quickly, think critically, and apply problem-solving skills to build a scalable program
- Strong written communication skills
- Insane attention to detail
- Comprehensive knowledge of and passion for brokerage operations and financial markets
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments; strong bias to action
- 3 years experience in Brokerage Operations and/or QA profession; Bachelor’s in finance, business, or quantitative field
- Exposure to middle office brokerage operations, margin, and options
- Ability to produce, track, and display data in a digestible way
- SIE, Series 7, and Series 63 (or ability to maintain within 6 months)
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge
- Experience with QA process design and quality assessments
- Experience interfacing with technical and non technical teams
- SQL & python skills
- Series 4, 57 & 24 licenses
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).