- Charlotte, NC
- Westlake, TX
- Lake Mary, FL
- Tempe, AZ
- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing world-class service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. They will also have a strong analytical and investigatory skillset and will have demonstrated a penchant for using customer reports to help us identify and resolve significant issues.
The CX Data Analyst will use business insights drawn from analytic software to identify business process and product opportunities within CX and Robinhood. This individual will be instrumental in the implementation & ownership of future speech & text analytic softwares within the Customer Experience organization. Individuals in this role should demonstrate strong program management & trend analysis skills. They are generally tasked with collaborating cross-functionally with partners & key stakeholders throughout Robinhood. They will be responsible for ensuring all team members at Robinhood understand how the organization is performing against our customer experience goals. This is a unique opportunity to grow your leadership skills within a critical, rising function at Robinhood.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Developing speech & interaction analysis software functionality to maximize usefulness and ensure impactful insights are drawn
- Analyzing and auditing customer contacts through several live channels in order to provide trend data and feedback to CX team leaders and senior management
- Partnering cross-functionally with several teams & stakeholders to share quality performance issues, identify business opportunities and provide regular reports on overall performance and trends
- Identifying and supporting other opportunities for quality improvement across Customer Experience
- Continually pushing internal and external stakeholders to improve their efforts in quality data collection, reporting, and analytics
- 2+ years experience in data analysis role
- Experience using SQL to create data sets
- Strong working knowledge of a customer service organization. Prior experience in customer service analytics.
- Experience using CallMiner or other speech & text analytics tools is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- FINRA Series 7, 63 licenses required or can be obtained within 4 months
- FINRA Series 9/10 or 24 license preferred
- 2+ years experience in an analyst role for a financial services company or technical support organization
- Attention to detail, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.