- Westlake, TX
- Tempe, AZ
- Lake Mary, FL
- Denver, CO
- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing world-class service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. The CX Quality team is responsible for conducting audits & identifying opportunities within our customer service interactions, SOPs, WSPs, trainings, etc, and ensuring a high-degree of quality & regulatory compliance.
In your role as CX Quality Manager, you will lead a team of Quality Analysts (QAAs) responsible for conducting reviews and providing coaching in an effort to elevate the quality of interactions between customers and CX.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead a team of Quality Analysts who are responsible for completing audits on customer experience interactions. Create career development plans & provide consistent coaching and feedback on analyst audits, project & time management.
- Foster a culture of professionalism, customer advocacy, personal development, and regulatory compliance on your team and beyond
- Drive the overall development of the CX Quality team. Create action plans to increase the scope of Quality coverage and improve efficiency of internal processes.
- Partner closely with CX Managers and cross functional teams to establish initiatives that drive key metrics within Customer Experience.
- Develop reports & trend analysis that monitor performance at the agent, team & site level. Communicate trends to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Ensure analysts adhere to predetermined quality assurance standards, complete required deliverables and comply to the business’s standard operating procedures.
- Collaborate with supervisors to share quality performance issues and provide regular reports on overall performance and trends
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years experience in Quality management operations in customer experience organization, either at a respected mid-stage startup or a retail broker-dealer
- 3+ years experience managing quality assurance/control and/or customer-facing teams
- Strong management toolkit with a reputation for leaving thriving employees in your wake
- Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Interest in and familiarity with financial services and the stock market
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 24 or 9/10 Licenses
- Familiarity with reporting/data visualization in Salesforce, CallMiner and/or Looker
- COPC, Lean and/or Six Sigma experience a plus
- Great coach / mentor
- Professional / integrous
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills (e.g. pattern recognition)
- The ability to concisely and accurately communicate complex topic
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.