- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Engineering QA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The RHY Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge payments products. As a QA Manager on the RHY Operations team, you’ll test and evaluate the quality of our customer interactions, partnering with the support and other QA Managers to ensure a consistent approach across teams. You’ll strategize quality by ensuring operational procedures are in line with standard operating procedures, performing assessments and tracking quality metrics, as well as, using data to test and improve SLAs. This role will be critical to ensuring high standards of quality for Robinhood.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Use advanced knowledge to provide guidance in the design, assessment, implementation and/or administration of complex quality assurance/control programs, practices and policies.
- Identify and evaluate quality standards, measurements, and process improvements to ensure they are aligned with internal practices and regulatory requirements.
- Use quality methods and tools to identify, analyze, improve, and implement effective and efficient business solutions.
- Perform independent assessments to identify training needs and improvement opportunities for program effectiveness.
- Brief key stakeholders on results, trends, initiatives, and recommends courses of action.
- Serve as a functional expert and coach to peers and team members and acts as a resource for escalated issues of an unusual nature.
- 5+ years of experience in a quality assurance role in a customer support department
- Experience with QA process design and quality assessments
- Ability to learn quickly, think critically, and apply problem-solving skills to build a scalable program
- Experience in analyzing data, identifying trends, and influencing decisions on recommended strategies to remedy issues.
- Drive continuous improvement of core processes to ensure quality is maintained while efficiency is optimized
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments; strong bias to action
- Ability to produce, track, and display data in a digestible way
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge
- Experience building or optimizing custom reports on CRM platforms like Salesforce
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).