- Westlake, TX
- Tempe, AZ
- Denver, CO
- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Engineering QA
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood’s Customer Experience team is committed to providing world-class service to our customers -- many of whom are investing for the first time. Individuals in this role will have demonstrated exceptional quality performance and exhibit almost perfect compliance capabilities in their current role. They will also have a strong analytical and investigatory skillset and will have demonstrated a penchant for using customer reports to help us identify and resolve significant issues.
As a Quality Analyst you will audit customer interactions across all channels, including email, social, chat and phone (inbound & outbound), assessing accuracy and effectiveness across quality, compliance and customer experience dimensions. You will track audit results in the quality monitoring system and may be asked to provide feedback to improve agent performance. The successful candidate will collaborate with CX leaders and the L&D team to build relevant action plans and training programs to drive improvements and support our mission to deliver world class service at scale.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Analyzing and auditing customer contacts through several live channels in order to provide trend data and feedback to call center team leaders and senior management
- Reviewing cases, then providing insight and solutions to operational management that maximizes lead conversion and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring Robinhood agents adhere to predetermined quality assurance standards and the business’s standard operating procedures
- Collaborating with supervisors to share quality performance issues and provide regular reports on overall performance and trends.
- Identifying and supporting other opportunities for quality improvement across the team
- Strong knowledge base of Robinhood customer issue types and workflows
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses required
- 2+ years experience in a support/service role for a financial services company or technical support organization
- Attention to detail, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner
FINRA Series 9/10 or 24 license
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $65,000 to $76,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).