- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Accounts Payable Operation Analyst to join our growing accounting team. You will Interact and coordinate with colleagues in Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Tax and various other departments across Robinhood to ensure to meet daily operational needs. This position will be responsible for meeting deadlines, increasing efficiency by accurately processing all payable transactions executed with different payment methods and currencies. The Accounts Payable Analyst will gain exposure to the global, technical and operational payable activities and have a high degree of commitment, independent, resourcefulness, and detail-oriented to achieve 100% accuracy.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Develop and maintain the current systems, procedures and policies for accounts payable
- Fully understand and lead the procure-to-pay cycle and monthly AP cycle, internal and external point of contact on AP operation matters
- Manage company credit card reports and reimbursement reports on Expensify
- Meet AP deadlines while ensuring that payables transactions are being coded accurately and processed efficiently for close periods
- Assign invoices to approvers and supervise workflows for delays. Follow up accordingly to prevent processing and payment delays
- Lead the vendor onboarding process and ensure all required documentation is obtained for accurate and timely vendor onboarding and follow up when needed
- Be responsible for the month-end accruals AP report for all entities
- Document AP related processes and procedures and maintain training materials
- Manage all year-end tax required filings to IRS (1099’s, 1042’s, etc.)
- Analyze data to substantiate changes or new process adoptions
- Adopt a sense of urgency and going the extra mile with the daily tasks and deadlines
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant AP experience in the tech or comparable industry with the ability to operate in a fast paced and complex environment
- Standout colleague who will be a good business partner to teammates throughout the company
- Experience with Oracle ERP (or comparable systems)
- International and domestic payment experience using different payment methods and banks
- Highly organized and deadline driven individual that can process and manage a high volume of transactions by the set deadlines
- A professional who can work independently with minimal supervision and effectively manage their time to meet all deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and driven to learn and grow
- Intermediate excel skills (v-lookup, pivot tables)
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).