- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Accounts Receivable Operation Analyst to join our growing accounting team. You will interact and coordinate with colleagues in Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Tax and various other departments across Robinhood to meet daily operational needs. This position will be responsible for increasing efficiency by accurately processing all receivable transactions and meeting associated deadlines. The Accounts Receivable Analyst will gain exposure to the global, technical and operational receivable activities and have a high degree of commitment, independent, resourcefulness, and detail-oriented to achieve 100% accuracy.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Maintain the billing system, generate invoices and account statements, and maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Be responsible for the full cycle of accounts receivable past due balances, including: research, analysis and account reconciliations, proof of delivery, validation and application of cash
- Meet individual measurements for AR through timely collection of payments by designated due dates as well as timely follow up on delinquent AR
- Maintain customer relationships by responding timely and accurately to questions and requests for information
- Provide prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to customers
- Call customers and schedule resolution sessions to understand the procure-to-pay cycles of our customers, and resolve any discrepancies
- Provide detailed updates to internal leadership teams on the customer account status and path to resolving outstanding issues
- Assist in the development and implementation of new processes, procedures, tools and/or platforms designed to meet the needs of our business model to aid in improving collection efforts and overall productivity
- Analyze data to substantiate changes or new process adoptions
- Adopt a sense of urgency and going the extra mile with the daily tasks and deadlines
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant AR experience in the tech or comparable industry with the ability to operate in a fast paced and complex environment
- Standout colleague who will be a good business partner to teammates throughout the company
- Experience with Oracle ERP (or comparable systems)
- Highly organized and deadline driven individual that can process and manage a high volume of transactions by the set deadlines
- A professional who can work independently with minimal supervision and effectively manage their time to meet all deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, and driven to learn and grow
- Intermediate excel skills (v-lookup, pivot tables)
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).