- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
Robinhood is looking for an Investor Relations, Lead to drive business for the Say Connect shareholder engagement platform. Robinhood recently acquired Say Technologies to further its mission to democratize finance for all by giving investors opportunities to better connect with the companies they invest in. This role will be responsible for building new relationships with public companies and identifying, targeting, and distributing Say’s shareholder engagement platform to investor relations and corporate communications teams. This position will be instrumental in helping scale Say Connect and building deep, long-lasting relationships with public companies.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Prospect, target, and close deals with public issuers to help them develop a more innovative and modern investor relations program.
- Establish key relationships with decision makers within large enterprises to meet or exceed quarterly targets by prospecting, securing meetings, and closing new business
- Create weekly pipeline reports for internal use
- Maintain a deep understanding of Say’s products and be able to articulate their value to potential customers
- Work closely with Customer Success to define and implement a strategy to improve customer experience and engagement
- Build repeatable processes to collect and analyze feedback, and provide it to Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to help advise the product roadmap
- Familiarity with investor relations, public equity investing, capital markets, fintech and SaaS sales and business development
- Proven experience in a sales, business development, relationship management, customer success, or similar role
- A strong understanding of client needs and how products will drive value to them
- Experience across investor relations, capital markets, and corporate communications technology
- Proven track record to create process and structure
- Comfortable working in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills and a commitment to quality and partner success
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).