- New York
- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
We Are Proud Of The World Class Products And Company Culture We Continue To Build And Have Been Recognized As
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work.
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
About The Role
We are looking for an intellectually curious and hardworking individual to help the organization and with rapid growth in our financial product offerings. This role is responsible for representing the Treasury team as the point person for product initiatives that impact capital and liquidity management. This role presents the opportunity to work with multiple teams across Robinhood such as product, engineering, operations, treasury, finance, compliance, and legal.
We are open to hiring this position in our Menlo Park, CA office
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Partnering with the product and operations teams on new product initiatives to understand the proposal and the potential working capital implications.
- Doing deep dive analysis of how the product changes could impact working capital
- Working with legal, operations, and treasury to comprehend the guardrails of new and existing products and coming up with solutions to minimise working capital needs and offer the best customer experience.
- Partnering with the treasury risk team to stress test initiatives.
- Work with product and engineering to implement controls into the product that allow Robinhood to effectively manage risk
- 5+ years experience in Treasury, Banking, Corporate Finance, or a related financial services field
- Experience working with product at a fast paced tech company
- A Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, engineering, or a related field
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute collaboratively across complex, matrixed environments
- Ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written comms, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics, and the business judgement to balance the details while not losing sight of the big picture
- Strong SQL skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- A positive attitude. This means a desire to work hard, be creative, stay curious, and maintain a can-do approach.
- Experience and understanding of the broker-dealer sector or Money Services Business
- Strong interest in fintech and knowledge of the industry
- Passion for consumer and mobile first technologies