- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Crypto Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge crypto products. As a Treasury Operations Specialist on the Crypto Operations team, you’ll own our processes related to cash management and liquidity, oversee cash movements, and build out our treasury operations.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Take ownership of critical business functions such as reconciling accounts, processing cash settlements, and daily treasury activities
- Manage risks for back-office activities
- Develop processes to increase operational efficiency of Robinhood Crypto
- Act as subject matter expert in all cash-related processes and be able to clearly communicate this with other teams
- Work closely with our product and operations teams to launch, improve, and scale Robinhood products and systems
- Strong background in accounting
- Bachelor’s in finance, accounting, business, or similar interests
- 2+ years experience in Treasury Operations, Financial Services, or related field
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional, and constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in operational processes, then design and implement solutions
- Self-starter mentality and ability to work independently
- Passion for crypto
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge and analytical skills
- Experience building processes from scratch
- Knowledge of crypto taxes and accounting
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).