- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Our People team plays a critical role in finding and growing world-class talent to achieve our mission and we need your help! We are passionate about employee experience. Our goal is to create a healthy organization where employees and managers bring their best selves to work in an environment that allows them to thrive. As an Employee Investigations Partner, you’ll provide guidance, support, and recommendations for the resolution of employee relations activities including performance improvement, conflict resolution, policy interpretation and consistency, investigations and compliance, and sensitive employment decisions.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Investigate highly sensitive employee complaints: You’ll conduct interviews with employees that have filed a complaint, as well as interview those who may be considered witnesses, and make objective recommendations based on your findings
- Advise on company policy and employment law requirements: Using your subject matter expertise, you will make recommendations that align with Robinhood’s culture and values to help resolve complex and unique employment-related issues across the organization. You’ll review and assess our current policies and Employee Relations (ER)/ Employee Investigations (EI) practices, improving them to ensure we are promoting fairness while also still mitigating risk to the organization
- Use data to identify employee investigations trends: You’ll leverage metrics to diagnose organizational effectiveness and proactively develop the right metrics to inform training and processes for prevention
- Contribute to the vision for Employee Investigations (EI) for our organization: You’ll be responsible for contributing to big and small projects related to the building of global EI strategies and processes.
- At least 5 years of employee investigations, employee relations, employment law or HR business partner experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence and impact multiple levels within an organization to drive holistic EI strategies
- A deep sense of empathy and understanding for the needs of diverse groups of people
- Ability to challenge openly and have difficult conversations
- A passion for advocating for others, speaking up even when it’s difficult, and delivering recommendations on the facts although it may not be the popular course of action
- Comfort with interpreting and using people data to tell a story and translating it into actionable strategy and sound recommendations on outcomes
- Expertise in building trusting relationships with leaders at all levels
- A passion for seeing others grow through coaching, mentoring, and career development
Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).