- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
As an Executive Sourcer, you’ll join our executive recruitment squad and serve as the subject matter expert across Director, VP, and C-level technical and/or non-technical searches. You’ll hone your sourcing toolkit to partner closely with Cofounders and executive team to attract the next generation of Robinhood leadership.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Acting as a recruiting consultant to senior business partners - including but not limited to, improving hiring/interview process, running interviewer trainings, and building candidate proficiency matrices
- Leading the sourcing process for high priority roles and engaging with passive candidates
- Implementing and executing recruiting programs to attract top, passive talent
- Providing regular status reports to our executive team and ensuring that candidate data is accurate and up to date
- Maintaining professional and courteous candidate communication
- Fostering long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- Experience sourcing executive level talent in-house or with an agency, ideally at a fast-paced tech company
- Deep familiarity market mapping a diverse set of sectors across the tech and/or financial services industry
- Stellar candidate management skills
- Experience partnering with and influencing executives and hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, embrace ambiguity, and adapt quickly to change
- Have a self starter attitude with a bias for action, but with the humility to ask the right questions
Previous experience at a start-up and/or in-house at a tech company preferred
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.