- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Employee Support Shared Services team at Robinhood provides direct support to colleagues across a range of HR topics. With a focus on delivering a world-class employee experience, we offer personalized, caring, and expert support. We are expanding the services we provide across the complete employee lifecycle (e.g., onboarding, benefits questions, general questions, offboarding, leaves).
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Operational excellence: Manage all aspects of day-to-day team operations. Set and monitor metrics on support quality, with focus on colleague experience. Serve as point of escalation for complex or difficult cases.
- Expanded support: Define and implement a plan to expand the range of shared services support, working closely with the Director of People Operations and HR business partners, ensuring all operational enablers (e.g., tools, SOPs) are in place.
- People management: Hire, onboard, train, apprentice, and evaluate team members to ensure consistent and scaling support. Create a caring and supportive team environment that fosters the professional development of team members.
- Continuous improvement: Identify and execute upon opportunities to increase the speed, quality, and/or personalization of employee support. Ensure alignment with People Function priorities. Conduct regular feedback check-ins with partners.
- Excitement and experience scaling an HR Ops team across a broad range of employee support topics
- Strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail and a customer service orientation.
- Five years experience leading an HR operations team with expertise in digital enablement (e.g., case management tools)
- Energy and passion for managing people and growing teams, with minimum of five years experience as a direct supervisor/ manager
- Collaborative style and ability to engage and influence partners
- Bachelor’s degree.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).