- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for an HR Specialist to join our growing People Team to ensure amazing HR data quality. This team member will deliver position management and employee data quality control with a focus on continuous improvement. You will be part of a growing, high-performing HR Operations team. The right candidate will love structure, process, technology and HR data!
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Create and maintain accurate position management details in Workday including approved job profiles, team structure, supervisory organizations and more
- Partner with Workforce Planning and Finance teams to execute headcount approvals in Workday, for both annual planning and off-cycle approvals.
- Ensure data entered into Workday is monitored, maintained, reliable, and valid through regular audits, collaborating with HR business partners to update as needed
- Define and implement a process to ensure smooth entry and validation of re-org implementation in Workday.
- Act as a point of contact- the go-to expert! - for position management processes including job approval requirements and details.
- Refine processes, standards, and workflows to continuously improve our HR data. Report on and analyze Workday data quality
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of hands-on experience with HR data
- Experience in HRIS/HRMS data entry (Workday preferred)
- Interest and excitement for technology and data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with proven ability to partner across functional teams
- Analytical abilities with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Solutions builder!
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).