- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We’re hiring an inbound Sourcer to support the needs of our Foundational functions at Robinhood - Operations, G&A, Legal, Risk & Compliance, People and Customer Experience teams. You’ll be tasked with supporting our Foundation recruiters, helping build our teams through resume review, screening applicants and referrals, first round phone interviews and partnering with our existing teams. This is a contract role within our Recruiting team.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Managing several roles at once and processing both online applicants and internal referrals and be able to identify diamonds in the rough
- Be the first point of contact to potential candidates by screening and engaging talent
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work at Robinhood
- Learning the profiles for the division that you are supporting to find the best fit for the candidate
- Work closely with our Foundation Recruiters to improve upon building an robust pipeline
- Be an ambassador for of our candidate experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruiting, sourcing, or recruiting coordinating role or transferable work experience
- Experience in working with an applicant tracking system, ticketing queue, CRM and other similar tools is preferred
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, all-hands on deck environments
- Loves solving people problems
- You can think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.