- New York
- Lake Mary, FL
- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Ready to join a team that’s focused on driving real impact in IEB? As an Inclusion, Equity and Belonging (IEB) Business Partner you’ll make Robinhood a place where employees can grow, thrive and belong! By partnering with key leadership across multiple functions, this role will be responsible for translating the corporate IEB vision, strategies and goals into a business unit-specific plan and drive the tactics necessary to achieve them.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Advising and Influencing Senior or Executive Leaders: Build close partnerships with some of our most senior leaders. Partner with HRBPs to enable client organizations to build robust, diverse teams and solve complex business problems with an IEB lens.
- Assessing client groups & aligning IEB strategies with business goals: Interpret data and understand key business priorities, leveraging HRBPs for context. Deliver IEB strategies that help attract, retain and develop underrepresented talent
- Developing systemic IEB leadership practices: Identify and address potential barriers to inclusion in our organizational systems, practices and processes
- Leading organizational change: Partner with business leaders to successfully implement behavioral and organizational changes. Increase awareness, support and capability for change, managing resistance effectively and reinforcing over time
- Partnering on IEB programs: Collaborate directly with other People function leads. Help drive decisions that align People initiatives and programs with our IEB goals and strategy
- Championing inclusive culture: Be an active steward of our values and culture with our client groups. Ensure that unique voices, perspectives, and challenges are heard
- Audit progress: Define and track metrics of success for IEB objectives and report out on them with leadership. Ensure return on investment and appropriate guidance on proactive solutions
- Experience implementing IEB programs connected to business needs with demonstrable track record of impact
- Ability to influence leadership and enroll employee support and engagement
- Skilled at taking a consultative and collaborative approach to problem solving using data to drive relevant strategies
- Experience managing change initiatives successfully and flexing with shifting priorities
- Ability to strike a balance between strategic partnership-building and getting things done
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills with a deep sense of empathy and understanding for the needs of diverse groups of people
- Experience in financial services and/or technology industries
- Experience working and learning in a high growth, fast-paced environment
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).