- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
We’re hiring a Lead Recruiter to support Risk & Compliance hiring across Robinhood. In addition to your core role, there are plenty of initiatives you will lead and be a part of to hire the world class talent needed to scale our ops organizations across exciting areas like financial and crypto
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Managing and driving full-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, screening, interviewing and offers for various levels of business ops talent.
- Building pipeline and driving pipeline strategy for a pod of recruiters supporting Risk & Compliance functions
- Influencing business leaders and educating hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Own relationships with business leaders, managing the recruiting relationship through regular, data supported, business review conversations
- Participate in headcount forecasting and prioritization conversations, leveraging this position to help manage capacity and focus across your pod as well as actively manage internal stakeholder expectations
- Partner with talent partners, hiring managers and HR Ops to build hiring strategy.
- Maintain professional, courteous, and timely communication with candidates to manage each step in the hiring process and foster long-term relationships.
- Be an ambassador for candidate experience. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for Robinhood using new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Represent Robinhood with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Robinhood and our mission.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success operating in a lead or management role
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
- Previous start-up experience preferred; if no start-up experience, then a passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
- Experience hiring for BusOps talent
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.