- Lake Mary, FL
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Our People team plays a critical role in finding and growing world-class talent to achieve our mission and we need your help! As a People Partner, you’ll help to amplify the effectiveness of our teams and continue to make Robinhood an amazing place to work for our “Hoodies”. By partnering with leadership across multiple functions, you’ll set our employees up for tackling some of the toughest problems in the financial & tech industries.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Consulting and influencing leaders: Through building close partnerships with some of our most senior leaders, you’ll enable the organization to solve critical and complex business challenges
- Supporting leaders & aligning people strategy with business goals: By working alongside business leaders, you’ll bring together your people expertise with knowledge of our business to deliver people strategies that help grow and develop our talent
- Coaching and developing managers: You’ll leverage your experience in organizational design, building high performing teams, and navigating difficult conversations to coach managers and leaders through the full range of the employee journey
- Managing organizational change: You’ll collaborate with other PeopleX team members to effectively communicate and land organizational changes by advocating for solutions that specific needs and facilitating company-wide communications and trainings
- Championing culture: You’ll be responsible for championing and stewarding the culture of our teams - ensuring that their unique voices, perspectives, and challenges are heard
- Managing strategic projects: You’ll help spearhead or advise on projects and programs that drive the business forward - within the businesses you support and across Robinhood.
- Rolling up your sleeves: From data entry to ad-hoc administrative work, you’re ready to jump in and do what it takes to support our people operations and programs
- At least 8 years of experience as a People/HR Business Partner
- Experience personally leading and influencing key components of People Partnering: organizational design, change management, manager coaching/development, compensation and employee relations
- Expertise in building trusting relationships with leaders at all levels
- Familiarity working in a fast paced, high performance culture where the business is constantly evolving
- Ability to strike a balance between strategic partnership-building and getting things done
- Comfort with interpreting and using people data to tell a story and translating it into actionable strategy
- Collaborative, thoughtful leadership with nimble navigation across strategic and operational realities
- A passion for advocating for others, speaking up even when it’s difficult, and seeing others accomplish their goals
- Experience working within Financial services organizations (CX Call Centers or Broker-Dealer)
- Ability to adapt and drive solutions to ambiguous problems
- Passion for customer service, first principles thinking, and the challenges facing a Customer Experience org bringing “tech” to a heavily regulated industry
- Experience working with non-exempt employee population
- Experience working and learning in a high growth, fast-paced environment
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).