- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Our People team plays a meaningful role in finding and growing world-class talent to achieve our mission, and we need your help! As a People Partner, you’ll help to amplify the effectiveness of our teams and continue to make Robinhood an outstanding place for our “Hoodies”. By partnering with leadership on our Customer Experience and Broker-Dealer teams, you’ll set our employees up for tackling some of the toughest problems in the financial & tech industries.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Advising and influencing leaders: enable the organization to solve critical and complex business challenges by building trust and close partnerships with some of our most senior leaders
- Supporting leaders & aligning people strategy with business goals: bring together your people expertise with knowledge of our business to deliver people strategies that help grow and develop our talent
- Mentoring and developing managers: coach managers through the full range of the employee journey using expertise in organizational design, experience building high performing teams, and navigating difficult conversations
- Managing organizational change: collaborate with other PeopleX team members to effectively communicate organizational changes by advocating for team-specific solutions and facilitating company-wide communications and trainings
- Championing culture: ensure unique voices, perspectives, and challenges are heard
- Managing competing projects: spearhead and advise on projects and programs that drive the business forward
- Proven experience in a People Business Partner/HRBP role
- Experience leading and influencing organizational design, change management, manager development, compensation and employee relations
- Familiarity working in a fast paced, high performance culture where the business is constantly evolving
- Demonstrated ability to strike a balance between strategic partnership-building and getting things done
- Ability to interpret and use people data to tell a story and translate it into an impactful strategy
- Collaborative, thoughtful leadership with nimble navigation across strategic and operational realities
- A passion for advocating for others, speaking up even when it’s difficult, and seeing others accomplish their goals
- Experience working at a broker-dealer
- Ability to adapt and drive solutions to ambiguous problems
- Passion for customer service, first principles thinking, and the challenges facing a Customer Experience org bringing “tech” to a heavily regulated industry
- Experience working with non-exempt employee population
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).