- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood’s growing University Recruiting (UR) team supports Intern and New Grad hiring across the company. In addition to full-cycle recruiting for these roles, the team is also responsible for owning our University program on all fronts. This includes participating in events (i.e. on-campus recruiting, career fairs, conferences, etc.), building campus relations, and tackling additional projects and initiatives.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Mentoring a growing team of ambitious recruiters and specialists
- Partnering with recruiting leads to track and optimize key pipeline metrics - including NPS, pipeline conversion rates, and hiring manager satisfaction
- Fostering meaningful relationships with directs to develop careers - by hosting regular 1:1s, setting OKRs, and designing regular team trainings
- Partnering with leaders across the engineering, product, and operations organizations to align recruiting resources with business needs and collaborate on hiring strategy
- Collaborate with talent brand partners to develop a compelling talent brand narrative that showcases Robinhood’s early talent culture
- Making data driven decisions that optimize for efficient recruiting practices
- Contributing to building and innovating on our University Recruiting practices in a hyper-growth environment
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 7+ years of total recruiting experience, with significant experience focused in University Recruiting
- At least 2+ years of direct people management experience, ideally managing both early to career and seasoned talent professionals
- Proven track record of building and managing an ambitious group of talent professionals, preferably in a hyper-growth start-up environment
- Data driven - can use data driven decisions to influence change across the organization
- Experience designing highly successful diversity recruitment strategies / programs
- Experience partnering and influencing executives and hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- Ability to think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.