- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
This role is responsible for leading a portfolio of high-priority, high-visibility projects aimed at growing operational efficiency of Engineering recruiting at Robinhood. Engineering at Robinhood is scaling at lightning speed, and you will lead quick and impactful rollouts across Recruiting and Engineering audiences. The work will require direct partnership with Engineering Leadership, the Engineering Technical Program Management office, Recruiting Leadership and our People Effectiveness function. The ideal candidate is passionate about leading change at scale. In our hyper growth environment, you need to be forward-thinking, exceedingly eager to learn, and dedicated to forging new relationships every day.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Own and deliver the Engineering Recruiting effectiveness roadmap; proactively define business needs and identify gaps by establishing effective feedback loops with the Engineering organization
- Serve as a true consultant and advisor to Engineering Leadership, leading prioritization of identified initiatives relative to critical business needs
- Autonomously and independently drive a portion of projects end-to-end, while also ensuring high quality execution across a broader portfolio of projects supported by key partners
- Drive recruiting stage and operations design to build an excellent process and experience for engineering candidates
- Partner with People Analytics to define success metrics, develop dashboards to track program efficiency, and advise strategic decisions
- Own major hiring metric reviews with leadership, and drive cascade of other leadership reporting on a weekly, monthly & quarterly cadence
- Partner with Finance to support delivery of Engineering headcount prioritization on a quarterly basis
- Manage vendors, as needed, to pilot & implement new technologies
- 6+ years of project or program management experience in HR/Recruiting, either internally or in a strategic consulting environment
- 2+ years of deep experience optimizing Engineering recruiting process flows, systems, policies, procedures in a growth environment
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- High confidence in and dedication to relationship-building and executive management
- Experience employing organizational change with impact, across complex audiences and environments
- Experience building and scaling processes in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills focused on trust-building and consensus
- Proven ability to convey project strategies, roadmaps, priorities, goals and tradeoffs through compelling visuals and presentations
- Strong sense of urgency and follow through, with ability to pivot as needed
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail
- Experience in an Engineering Recruiting Manager position
- Experience leading workforce & capacity planning programs
- Experience with Greenhouse, Workday, GoodTime, Airtable, Asana, Jira, Tableau
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).