- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
The Recruiting Operations Partner is responsible for leading high-priority projects to improve operational efficiency, candidate and hiring team experience, and recruiting team development. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering exceptional experience and leading change at scale. Robinhood is growing rapidly, so you need to be nimble, exceedingly eager to learn, and dedicated to forging new relationships every day.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Own and deliver a set of recruiting projects aimed at developing scalable solutions to increase efficiency and enhance the candidate experience; project portfolio will primarily include interviewer training, as well as other initiatives related to referrals, diversity, recruiter learning, and technical process improvement
- Drive cross-functional projects by owning all planning, execution, communication and change management across recruiting and our Robinhood partners (e.g. HR, Finance, L&D, Design, Engineering)
- Develop and lead trainings as part of rolling out new programs to recruiting team members, hiring managers and interviewers
- Leverage data to define KPIs and success metrics, in order to track the effectiveness of your initiatives over time and inform strategic decisions
- Identify opportunities for ongoing operational improvements across recruiting, with a focus scale and automation
- Partner with vendors, as needed, to implement new technologies
- 4+ years of project or program management experience in HR/Recruiting, either internally or in a consulting environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Experience building and scaling processes in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Experience employing change management principles with impact
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey project strategies, roadmaps, priorities, goals and tradeoffs through compelling visuals and presentations
- High confidence in and commitment to relationship-building, especially at the leadership level
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and follow through
- MBA or advanced degree in HR management
- Experience with Greenhouse, Workday, GoodTime, Asana, Jira
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.