- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
We’re looking for a Recruiting Support Specialist to join our growing People Team and help support our Recruiting processes and systems. This position will be responsible for delivering shared services and support to facilitate Robinhood’s rapid growth. The ideal candidate will love bringing structure and scale to solve complex growth challenges.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Execute tier 1-2 Recruiting help desk inquiries, and triage higher tier requests to appropriate Systems, Analytics and Programs partners
- Host twice-weekly office hours for Recruiting team to support live systems, data, and process requests
- Coordinate and maintain all function-specific onboarding tasks (e.g. systems provisioning, welcome guides, collaboration tool training)
- Maintain and enhance Recruiting wiki in collaboration with Recruiting Ops team, and action on incoming update requests
- Develop offboarding process for Recruiting team members (e.g. system license management, knowledge transfer process, etc.)
- Partner with HR shared services colleagues to manage handoffs on requests spanning across both the candidate and employee lifecycle
- Contribute to the development and improvement of Recruiting Operations / People Team standards, operating procedures, process flow documentation, policies, and playbooks that maximize efficiency
- Play a supporting role in cross-functional Recruiting Operations / People Team projects to drive solutions as we continue to grow
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Recruiting or HR Shared Services support
- Experience with ATS (applicant tracking system) data entry and support (Greenhouse preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with strong ability to partner across functional teams
- Analytical abilities to solve complex problems with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiarity with any products across the rest of our Recruiting tech stack: GoodTime, Workday, LinkedIn, Textio, DocuSign, Tableau, CodeSignal, Karat, Gem, Starred, Asana, Jira
- Curiosity, creativity and effective research skills
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).