- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood Recruiting is a robust team that supports the fast-paced scaling and growth of all internal teams across Robinhood. We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Managing and driving full-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, screening, interviewing and offers for various levels of technical talent
- Building pipeline and driving pipeline strategy for a pod of recruiters supporting technical functions
- Influencing business leaders and educating hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making
- Own relationships with business leaders, managing the recruiting relationship through regular, data supported, business review conversations
- Participate in headcount forecasting and prioritization conversations, leveraging this position to help manage capacity and focus across your pod as well as actively manage internal stakeholder expectations
- Partner with talent partners, hiring managers and HR Ops to build hiring strategy.
- Maintain professional, courteous, and timely communication with candidates to manage each step in the hiring process and foster long-term relationships.
- Be an ambassador for candidate experience. Create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for Robinhood using new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Represent Robinhood with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Robinhood and our mission.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success operating in a senior or lead role
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
Previous start-up or high tech company experience preferred
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).