- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We are looking for a Sourcer to help build out our Foundation team. This involves partnering closely with hiring managers, market mapping, and building a high quality pipeline of candidates. If challenge and ambiguity make you excited, this is the place for you.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the role requirements
- Be the first point of contact to potential candidates by sourcing, engaging and screening talent
- Market mapping new territories
- Managing and being accountable for data integrity of the team within our ATS
- Maintaining professional and courteous communication with candidates and cultivating long-term relationships.
- Being an ambassador for candidate experience. Build new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Finding the best, brightest and most passionate people for Robinhood using new and creative ways to find and engage them.
- Representing Robinhood with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Robinhood and our mission.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and 1+ years of sourcing experience
- Experience with high-volume hiring initiatives, plus using data/metrics to inform strategy
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be creative and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet, but with enough humility to ask questions
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.