- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
As a University Recruiter, you’ll join Robinhood’s growing University Recruiting (UR) team and support Intern and New Grad hiring across the company. In addition to full-cycle recruiting, you will also be responsible for supporting our University program on all fronts. This includes participating in and leading UR events (i.e. On-Campus Recruiting, Career Fairs, Conferences, etc.), building campus relations, managing Interns during our internship program, as well as additional projects and initiatives across UR and Recruiting.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Support full-cycle recruiting for Interns and New Grads across all functions (ex. Engineering, Design, Legal, Customer Experience, etc). This includes everything from sourcing to candidate management to closing!
- Partner closely with hiring managers to become a subject matter expert for each role. Act as a recruiting consultant and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making
- Maintain a high level of data integrity. Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse) and other internal tools
- Provide stellar candidate experience! Represent Robinhood with integrity and professionalism. Speak passionately and authentically about Robinhood and our mission
- Participate and lead on-campus recruiting events. This includes career fairs, info sessions, conferences, and more
- Provide support for Robinhood’s internship program. This includes managing interns, performance tracking, mentor training, and more
- 2+ year of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring candidates across all functions
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be scrappy and resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability to think on your feet but with enough humility to ask questions
- Previous experience within University Recruiting and/or University Programs
- Previous experience at start-ups and/or tech companies
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.