- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood is looking for an Enterprise Applications Engineer to join the Corporate Engineering team. This role will be a part of the Enterprise Applications team within Corporate Engineering. As a senior member of the team, you’ll be responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining company SaaS applications and tools. This includes partnering with multi-functional teams (HR, Finance, Security, Legal, and other organizational partners) to assist with any and all application integrations. You will work to ensure that the enterprise SaaS technology architecture and governance are aligned to strategic business initiatives, company goals, and the mission to democratize finance for all. This role is an excellent opportunity to join the team from the start and help build out the enterprise applications function at Robinhood.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Application administration, including handling the purchasing, installation, configuration, and upgrades of SaaS solutions in the enterprise applications and collaboration space (Google Workspace, Slack, Okta, Jira, etc)
- Implementing SaaS system changes and administering access to systems and information within approved IT security policies, guidelines, and standards.
- Assessing business requirements, evaluating possible solutions and then implementing and/or recommending solutions.
- Working closely with multi-functional teams to develop scalable and reliable solutions.
- Assisting in technical support problem resolutions related to business application software systems.
- Creating and maintaining standards, procedures, and documentation related to areas of responsibility. May participate in system audits and perform testing for disaster recovery or SOX controls, ensuring a secure processing environment that protects the integrity and availability of information.
- Participate in recommending budget items; implements and allocates resources following budget approval.
- Creating sandbox/test environments for evaluation and testing of new technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT space with 3+ years of experience in design, development, implementation, and support of enterprise SaaS applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with both engineering and non-engineering audiences with customer focus and problem solving approach.
- Sophisticated administration with SSO/SAML/IAM systems.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages (Python, Bash, Go, etc) and CLI tools.
- Shown experience with handling cloud applications and platforms.
- Ability to find out-of-box solutions to best fit Robinhood’s needs.
- Self-starter with the ability to overcome all obstacles and challenges with little to no supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and prioritize automation over manual processes.
- Experience with HRIS systems (Workday).
- Experience working with teams across different offices and timezones.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).