- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
As the Physical Security Systems Senior Manager, you will be a part of the Physical Security team, responsible for running best in class security systems at all Robinhood offices worldwide. In this role, you will be the overall supervisor for assigned project(s), installations and maintenance for security systems globally. This critical role ensures that all projects are developed, implemented, installed, and managed in accordance with the company’s requirements, including but not limited to: safety, quality, management, and financial performance with the goal of keeping Robinhoodies safe and secure.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Supporting and leading the build of technology solutions, from strategic planning to specific initiatives
- Managing, mentoring, and scaling the Physical Security Systems team
- Overseeing the evaluation, integration, and implementation of vendor solutions
- Managing vendors across multiple time zones
- Establishing a technology roadmap and prioritizing project plans
- Handling confidential information and safeguarding intellectual property
- Communicating effectively with multiple teams and various levels of management
- Conducting cost-benefit analysis for multiple projects
- Identifying creative solutions for projects with structural and budgetary constraints
- Resolving issues and leading all aspects of maintenance related to physical security systems
- Evolving security technology strategies and related products based on research, data and market trends
- Undergraduate or higher degree in Project Management, Security, Technology or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience managing security technology projects from evaluation to design and execution
- Experience interacting with Physical Security systems such as Genetec, Avigilon, S2, Lenel, Exacq, Milestone, etc.
- Practical experience effectively leading multiple projects and multitasking
- Experience reviewing architectural plans and security designs
- Ability to travel to other offices and to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate
- Demonstrated experience leading a growing team and scaling a team strategically to meet business needs
- Strong working knowledge of the Google suite products
- Certified Security Project Manager (SIA) and Project Management Professional (PMI)
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).