- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
This position will preferably be located in Seattle or Menlo Park.
About The Role
Robinhood is looking for a seasoned technically oriented program manager to work key programs in cyber security risk and compliance.
You will work very closely with Security & Privacy leadership and the head of cyber risk and compliance to implement key risk reduction programs. For example, you will own the regular security risk assessment against external frameworks and will work closely with Robinhood’s Enterprise Risk Management as well as compliance and security officers in the Robinhood entities to ensure we can satisfy regulatory requirements in all business lines.
You will also be expected to embed with other teams to assist in driving programs needed for risk management where ownership is cross-functional or if resources are not available in other organizations.
The role is currently an individual contributor function and you will be expected to build virtual teams to deliver. As the company grows and needs are identified you may be asked to build and supervise a team.
Your day-to-day will involve
- Participate in risk assessments and work collaboratively on producing follow-up documentation
- Produce risk assessments and regular reporting for Security & Privacy leadership.
- Define measurement objectives for security risk assessments and maintain an up-to-date risk assessment.
- Provide input into risk scoring for risk assessments, or meeting with technical personnel to ensure proper scoring
- Present the program and findings against the documentation to regulators and executive management
- Some things we consider critical for this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Finance, or related fields
- 10+ years of experience in technical job roles of which at least five is program and project management
- Experience writing clear concise technical documentation
Experience building complex cross-functional programs
- Experience in one or more security disciplines, such as those in the Common Body of Knowledge
- Familiarity with GDPR, CCPA, and similar regulatory requirements
- Advanced degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a security and/or risk management organization
- Experience in a highly regulated environment and/or public companies
- Experience managing off-the-shelf GRC toolsCISSP, CISM, ISSMP, or similar certification
- Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting.
- At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.