- Tempe, AZ
- Westlake, TX
- Lake Mary, FL
- Denver, CO
- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional admin to support our Workforce Management Team in Customer Experience (CX). The administrator is responsible for the overall support and administration of key tools and systems used by Robinhood’s CX organization.
Your day to day will involve:
- Serving as the primary system administrator for Salesforce, Twilio and other supporting systems
- Creating and maintaining user accounts, profiles / permissions
- Working cross functionally to facilitate a smooth onboarding and offboarding process for new support agents
- Ensuring user data and customer service case records are maintained with accuracy and integrity within Salesforce and other supporting systems
- Troubleshooting system issues to isolate and diagnose problems for end users
- Proactively document and optimize the processes specific to your role
- Staying up to date on enhancements and upgrades to Salesforce and other supporting systems
- Configuring reports, dashboards, and list views
- Completing bulk imports and exports of data
- Monitoring the health of necessary integrations and system coordinations
- Monitoring the license count and allocation for various systems
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- >1 years of Salesforce experience or Salesforce certification (Salesforce Admin or Platform App Builder)
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data and metrics
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
For Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for this role is from $75,000 to $79,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan. In addition, Robinhood offers a comprehensive benefits package, including generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA) fitness and wellness benefits, employee recognition programs, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).