- Westlake, TX
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Financial Crimes Team at Robinhood works across a number of verticals in an effort to protect our customers, and ensure compliance with all relevant Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions rules and regulations. As our Team of passionate professionals continues to evolve the program, we are focused on leveraging innovative thinking and technology to create a best-in-class Financial Crimes Program .
As the Sr. Manager of Investigations, you’ll play an essential role in leading the firm’s Enterprise Investigations program, ensuring consistent execution to meet regulatory expectations.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead the firm’s investigations efforts across all products.
- Oversee the SAR filings process and demonstrate compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Provide training, as appropriate, to staff and business partners to ensure consistency, in approach, and growth in depth and breadth of knowledge.
- Tailor desk-top procedures to align with the risk-based AML Program.
- Develop and report metrics to monitor trends, typologies, KRIs and KPIs.
- Implement investigative solutions for new products.
- Identify areas of improvement to increase productivity and effectiveness.
- Build out the team, as appropriate, leveraging both internal and external resources.
- Work with Law Enforcement and Regulators as necessary.
- Manage 314(b) process
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, in a related field
- 10+ years working in AML Investigation or related compliance function
- 6+ years of experience managing teams
- Strong AML and investigations process knowledge
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Strong knowledge of Actimize
- Series 24
- Knowledge of the crypto markets
- Knowledge of P2P payments
- General financial services industry experience as a regulator, within compliance, audit, or risk.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.