- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Crypto Operations team is passionate about delivering an excellent end-customer experience and mitigating firm risk while supporting cutting-edge crypto products. As the Wallet Operations Manager on the Crypto Operations team, you’ll build and develop a team that supports all cryptocurrency movements on and off the Robinhood Crypto platform. You will be responsible for overseeing daily operations, creating and maintaining standard operating procedures, and serving as a subject matter expert on all things cryptocurrency and blockchain.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Develop, own, and manage Robinhood Crypto’s wallet operations, including all cryptocurrency movements, both corporate and customer-facing, at scale
- Grow and manage a team of wallet operations specialists, overseeing their professional development
- Partner with other crypto operations teams to facilitate and support trading and settlement, account servicing, and our risk program
- Work closely with our engineering, security, and product teams to launch and support cryptocurrency withdrawals and deposits as well as other crypto-native products and features in the future
- Monitor, enact, and optimize money movements and related processes, and coordinate between teams and stakeholders to resolve any issues in an efficient and expedient manner
- 3+ years of experience working in operations or similar role at a cryptocurrency company
- 2-4 years of experience leading and developing strong teams in a startup environment
- Deep familiarity with cryptocurrency products and blockchain technology
- Uncompromising integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
Familiarity with crypto custody systems and operations
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).