- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the Role
- We are looking for a leader for our Vendor Management Organization (VMO). In this role, you will build a team & the process to monitor the Company’s vendors to ensure that the Company is utilizing the vendors effectively, the vendors are performing and meeting the business requirements, and identifying & eliminating business risks associated with 3rd party vendors. This role reports to the VP of Finance.
- Your day-to-day will involve
- Develop vendor management principles and strategy to support the growth of the Company
- Develop & mentor the team members of the VMO
- Drive operational excellence by implementing processes to track vendor health including systems & tools. Drive metrics such as SLA monitoring, vendor scorecards, and vendor risk ratings
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) with our critical vendors
- Develop programs to monitor coverages, upcoming contract renewals and work with the business partners and Procurement teams to prepare for re-negotiation
- Partner closely with cross functional teams to ensure vendors meet business and security requirements, and drive vendor outputs
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15+ years of experience in vendor and/or supply chain management
- Ability to operate collaboratively through influence as a trusted partner
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams, and partner effectively cross functionally
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, and work effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Fintech or financial services experience
- CPSM Certification is a plus