- Westlake, TX
- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
The Fraud Investigations Manager is responsible for providing leadership for all front-line fraud investigations. You will supervise team leads, SMEs, and analysts, and oversee fraud procedures, quality, and case production at Robinhood. In this role you are also responsible for capacity and strategic planning, hiring, and providing guidance for our reporting, training, and professional development programs.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Oversight of the day to day production of multiple teams composed of fraud analysts, investigators, and leads
- Supervise case quality and production, as well as demand pipelines and trends.
- Provide on-site subject matter expertise in current and emerging fraud typologies, investigative methods, customer-centric service, and company policies and resources.
- Serve as the fraud operations site leader, providing management coverage for all fraud operations functions at the site.
- Close collaboration with other teams and departments to improve processes and manage escalations.
- Facilitate career paths and professional development of the analysts, investigators and leads under your supervision.
- Identify and implement efficiency and accuracy improvements throughout the investigation workflow and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years working in fraud investigations
- 3+ years of direct supervision experience
- Experience scaling, broadening, and maturing teams
- Experience with financial services fraud typologies
- Demonstrable experience executing in the details and continuously improving processes
- Series 7 or Series 24 License
- Broker Dealer Experience
- Advanced Degree
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.