- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Product Managers at Robinhood are responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, data, and operations to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize our financial system.
The Identity Platform team focuses on providing access to the Robinhood platform for all eligible customers. You’ll work with internal teams and external partners to build a world class identity verification program, protecting and managing our customers’ personal data, and ultimately making Robinhood a safer and more trustworthy experience.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Working with your engineering and cross-functional partners to establish a roadmap and shared set of priorities across the team and the company
- Collaborating with engineering, operations, and compliance to develop a world class Customer Identification Program to verify customer identities
- Working with security, privacy, and compliance to build user information storage and access controls, taking into account the potential for different Robinhood product offerings
- Partnering with teams like Onboarding and Risk & Fraud to ship new products and features that improve the customer experience while ensuring we’re blocking bad actors from our system
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 2+ years experience building and shipping high-quality products or platforms
- Familiarity with platform products
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Computer Science major
- Experience working on a fintech or finance product
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.