- New York
- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We are looking for a creative and detail oriented Regional Workplace Operations leader who is passionate about creating safe and productive workspaces that not only reflect company culture, but energizes it! In this position, you will oversee operational strategy, implementation, and experience of multiple offices and operations teams. The Workplace Operations team represents the company’s value system by creating new and maintaining existing office locations. You will be responsible for establishing a highly functional, organized, and fun workplace that meets the needs of a diverse employee population.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Managing, mentoring, and inspiring Workplace Operations Managers across multiple offices within your region
- Identifying gaps and driving solutions to maintain, improve, and scale standard office operating procedures company-wide
- Leading cross-functional projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning, and execution across HR, Marketing, Real Estate, Physical Security, IT, etc.
- Leading and supporting various ad hoc projects within the facilities and operation teams
- Identifying and driving the development of tools, templates and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the organization
- Utilizing metrics to advise standards development through both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Developing and implementing sustainability programs in accordance with applicable state regions
- Supporting and guiding business leaders and related functional groups on the best way to roll out initiatives based on workplace planning
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in Workplace Operations
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of direct reports
- Experience building and scaling operations in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Experience managing, coaching, and retaining talent
- Demonstrated change management, administration, and vendor management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
Comprehensive knowledge of Slack and Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).